Sat, October 30, 2010 6:57 am By sarah
If you have just gotten out of a relationship and think that you are completely out of your ex, it is time to indulge into a reality check.
A relationship just don’t get over with the word “over“, he may be gone from your life but his dreams, actions, and conversations may still exist for you.
Let us read about some possible signs to suggest that he is still game for you.
- If you feel the urge to have a word or two with him and often wait in desperation to receive a call from him, things are not over as yet and he is surely on your mind.
- If you have been discussing ways with your friends on how to move on or get back with him, all is still not lost.
- If you recently heard that he is dating some one or saw him with a girl and feel jealous, you are still there with him in thoughts.
- If you have been checking his Facebook pages to know the latest in his life and what kind of messages he is sending to his friends, you may still have that “affection” for him. Things are surely bad if you delete your account to avoid him and then recreate it to get one more glimpse of him and his activities.
- If you think that you are nurturing “improved” relationship with his or common friends, it may be because you want to know things about him.
- If you visit a mall and think that a perfume smell coming your way belongs to him, you still have not lost him with the mind and heart.
- If you two had a movie outing and you cry or miss the feelings shared while enjoying the movie, there are high chances that is because you still miss and want him.
If your answer to any of the questions is a yes, you still have not lost him and if you think that the relationship is worth a second chance, it is high time that you suggest your feelings before him so that he can know how you feel.